Since it is snowing here in New York, I was stuck staying inside all day. I’m quite the procrastinator, but having a snow day, I was able to get a lot of stuff done.
Including playing around with some new makeup!!
I was at Ulta not too long ago and saw they had some of their NYX sets on sale. I got a set of three NYX Liquid Suede lipsticks for 40% off! The set that I chose had more grungy colors in it. Including one called Brooklyn Thorn. This is the lipstick that inspired this entire look.
I sat down today and recorded this look, which will be edited and uploaded soon!
These are the products that I used:
On my eyes:
- MAC Wedge
- Morphe Jaclyn Hill Palette
- Makeup Geek Foiled shadow “Mesmerized” – This is a beautiful taupe with purple undertones
- Ardell Demi Lashes
On my face:
- L’Oreal True Match in the shade W2 light ivory
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in the shade light
- I set my entire face with my Laura Mercier Translucent loose setting powder
- To contour I used Anastasia Beverly Hills “Fawn”
- My blush is MAC Tenderling
Keep an eye out for the video which will be coming very soon!! xoxo