- On my face I have on L’Oreal True Match LUMI foundation in the color Soft Ivory (applied with a damp Beauty Blender).
- Under eye concealer is NYX HD Concealer in the color Porcelain and is set with NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder.
- To contour I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit, using the shade Fawn. I applied this with my Luxie 504 Large Angled Brush.
- To highlight my cheekbones I used Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Powder with a Sigma F65 Brush
- On my eyes I used Makeup Geeks Latte, Cocoa Bear and Bitten. I also used MAC’s Embark shadow to deepen up my crease as well as Colour Pop‘s I Heart This shadow on my lid.
- To do my eyebrows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Palette in the shade Medium Brown.
To create this look:
I took Makeup Geek Latte on my Makeup Geek Soft Dome Brush and blended that above my crease as a transition color.
I then took MAC’s Yogurt and applied that in my crease and all over my lid with my Morphe M330 Brush.
I blended out MAC’s Blackberry from the outer corner throughout my crease and into my inner corner with my Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush.
I used that same Morphe M330 brush with no extra product on it, and blended that Blackberry color out so I had no harsh lines.
Next I took NYX Pigment in Pearl on my finger and applied that onto the center of my lid making sure not to get it in my crease.
I of course then applied my Wet N’ Wild Mega Liner and NYX liner in White on my water line. I followed that up with Maybeline’s the Falsies Volum’ Express Mascara.
It was a lot of fun creating this wearable look that can work on so many different skin types and eye colors. I hope you enjoyed
~Purple Smokey Eye~
I love playing with color in my makeup, so I’m always looking for ways to incorporate the colors that I love, and make them wearable for an everyday look. This purple color is PERFECT for anybody with green/hazel eyes. Purple and green are secondary colors, which basically means that they compliment each other! Purple helps to bring out the green in eyes and that’s why I love using purple in my looks. So let’s get started
- For my transition color, I applied MAC soft pink color called “Yogurt” with my Morphe M330 brush.
- I deepened my crease using my Makeup Geek Pointed Crease Brush with a bright purple color from NYX called “Ultraviolet.”
- I then applied my lid color which is LA Splash Glitter in the color “Passionate Plum.” I applied this with my Morphe M124 brush.
- I then went back in with the original transition color (MAC “Yogurt”) and blended the crease out and made it softer.
- I also added a highlight color which is Makeup Geek “Vanilla Bean.”
- I used my Makeup Geek Pencil Brush and applied that same “Passionate Plum” glitter under my bottom lash line.
- My eyeliner of course is Wet N’ Wild Mega Liner.
- I used Anastasia Brow Pro Palette in the color “Medium Brown” to fill in my eyebrows.
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked this look! Don’t forget to comment and subscribe With love and glitter, Kristi
Products I used:
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation in the color Soft Ivory N1.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour palette – Set my foundation with Vanilla, Highlighted my cheek bones and bridge of nose with Sand and contoured with Fawn.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pro Palette- I mix the darker colors in Chocolate and Dark Brown.
- MAC Embark all over the lid
- MAC Blue Brown Pigment on the center of the lid
- Wet n’ Wild Mega Liner- black for the top winged liner
- Maybelline Pumped Up! Colossal Volum’ Express mascara on both the top and bottom lashes
- L’Oreal Carbon Black Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner on my waterline