If you knew me personally then you would know that I LOVE anything warm and smokey and anything that takes on that grungy makeup vibe.
Today I felt like creating a look that was simple and would stay on all day. The products that I chose for this look were picked specifically for those reasons. These are the types of colors that I love to wear during this time of year. Ones that are not too warm, but not too cool toned. Any skin color can wear this look which is how I try to create most of my looks.
So let’s get started!
- I started off by priming my lids with MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in the shade Painterly.
- I then used a warm light brown shade from me Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette and blended that all throughout my crease.
- In order to ensure that these colors would last all day, I used MAC’s Pro Longwear Waterproof Colour Stick in the shade Soft Steel all over my lid. When applying this, make sure you do not get it too much in your crease. (A little tip with these is to let them slightly dry and blend out after a few seconds- If you let them get too dry, they can become too hard to blend.)
- Using a more tapered blending brush, I went in with a neutral medium brown color from the same Morphe palette, and blended that right above the “Soft Steel” color we just applied.
- This medium brown color will help to blend the edges out and create a smoother transition between the original blending color we laid down and our lid color.
- Once that was blended out, I went in with a fluffy brush and buffed all colors together.
- I then created a winged liner using Wet N’ Wild’s Mega Liner.
- Mixing both crease colors together, I buffed those under my lower lash line with a pencil brush.
- For a pop of copper in my inner corner, I applied MAC’s Electric Cool Eyeshadow in the shade In Orbit using a pencil brush I sprayed with MAC Fix Plus.
- To finish off this look, of course I had to use one of my favorites, the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in the shade Vintage.
That completes this look, I hope you liked it! If you try it out, let me know and tag me in pictures. You can follow me on instagram where I post a lot more looks at @TouchedByGlitter