- Starting off, I primed my eyes with MAC Paint Pot in the shade Painterly
- Using a MAC 224 brush, I applied Soft Brown all over my crease
- Using that same brush I applied MAC Brown Script right over that
- Taking a MAC 217 brush, I applied MAC Corduroy in the outer corner of my eye and lightly blended it inward.
- On my lid I applied MAC Sumptuous Olive with a MAC 242 Brush.
- I applied a pair of lashes which are Ardell Demi Wispies
- Next I applied Inglot #77 Liner in my bottom waterline and smoked it out using a Makeup Geek Pencil brush and MAC Brown Script mixed with Soft Brown.
I absolutely love wearing this look. Anyone can wear it no matter what eye color, but it looks especially great on anybody that has Hazel or Brown eyes! I hope you enjoy