This everyday makeup routine includes a few new products, and is probably one of my favorites!
- After moisturizing my face, I go in with MAC Studio Water Weight foundation in the shade NC20. I apply this with a damp Beauty Blender, starting in the center of my face, and blending it outwards. I have dry skin, so finding a foundation that won’t dry me out more, but won’t be too oily, can be very hard. I have recently fallen in love with this MAC foundation because it applies flawlessly and is a perfect match to my skin color.
- For my concealer I use L.A. Girl concealer in the shade Ivory, and apply this in an upside down triangle under my eyes and on my eyelids. This is blend in with my Beauty Blender as well.
- I do not set my foundation with powder because I have dry skin. Many people think that you always have to set your foundation, but that isn’t always the case. When your skin is dry, sometimes powder can actually dry it out further and create dry patches on your skin.
- A product I am newly in LOVE with is the MAC Ellie Goulding Powder Blush! It is the perfect contour color for my fair skin.
- I contour with this shade “I’ll Hold My Breath” using a MAC 168 Angled Contour Brush.
- For blush I applied MAC “Tenderling” using the same brush
- My highlight is MAC Vanilla Pigment and Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm
- To fill in my brows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Medium Brown
- For mascara I’ve been loving the new MAC Maximized False Lashes Primer and applying MAC Zoom Lash Mascara on top. This primer makes your lashes CRAZY long and does not clump or dry and flake off.
That completes this look! If you have dry skin like me, I definitely recommend trying out MAC Studio Water Weight foundation, I promise you wont regret it
*On my lips I have MAC Cherish Lipstick and Subculture Liner*