- I started off by buffing MAC “Wedge” in my crease using a Morphe 441 Brush.
- I then took a MAC 217 Brush and applied the hot pink shade “Noise” from the Urban Decay Vice Palette in my crease and swept that all the way inward towards my inner tear duct.
- Next I applied Makeup Geeks “Shimma Shimma” on my lid from the inner tear duct until about three quarters of the way out.
- To create my wing I used, Wet N’ Wild Mega Liner and then I applied MAC Zoom Fast Lash mascara.
- I popped on a pair of falsies in order to give it more of a whispie look. The ones I’m wearing are Ardell “Demi whispies”
- I then took that same shade “Noise” from Urban Decay and buffed that under my lower lash line using a Morphe 169 Brush.
- I finished it off by adding a coat of mascara to my bottom lashes and a little black liner in my bottom waterline.
That’s all I did to create this quick and easy, Valentines Day inspired look! I hope you like it! <3 <3 <3 <3