This look has to be one of my favorites to wear lately. It’s smokey, but not too smokey to where it isn’t wearable. This look is very simple and only requires three shadows to achieve! I hope you enjoy and try it out
- For my transition color, I applied the shade “Wedge” from MAC
- To deepen up my crease, I used Makeup Geek “Bedrock”
- On my lid is MAC “Knight Divine”
- Since I wanted this look more dramatic and smokey, I applied a pair of false lashes. The ones I’m wearing are in the style “Iconic” by House of Lashes.
- I applied black eyeliner in my water line and lightly smudged it out using MAC “Wedge”
- I took “Bedrock” on my Sigma definer brush and applied it very close to my bottom lashes to smoke it out.
- For a light inner corner highlight, I used MAC “Nylon.”
- On my lips I have on my very first MAC lipstick, “Shy Shine.”
- Before applying my lipstick, I conditioned my lips with MAC Lip Conditioner and applied MAC “Soar” Lip Liner to define my lips.